Working on the pulse of science
M-Five offers interesting and diverse fields of activity in an interdisciplinary team that provides scientifically based strategy and policy advice. We advise e.g. the Federal Ministries of Transport, Economics or Environment, but also the European Commission or the European Parliament.
We work on systemic issues in the field of sustainable mobility research and consultancy as well as macroeconomic analyses. Climate protection is an important element of our consultancy. But the economic and social dimensions of sustainability are also part of our analyses.
Have you completed your doctorate or are you about to do so? You want to continue working scientifically, but now want to use your theoretical knowledge in practical and concrete applications? We can offer you this entry into science-based policy advice and the further use of the findings of your studies. Simply get in touch with Ms Tatjana Griffith at +49 721 824 818 90.
Unsolicited applications are welcome. Knowledge in the development and application of mathematical models and the handling of larger amounts of data are very advantageous.
If you would like to write your Master’s thesis with us, you are welcome to send us your application by email with a short description of your motivation and skills.
At the moment, we can offer the following position:
You are always welcome to send us your application. Even if we currently do not post a job opening in your specific field of interest. – Especially if you
- have a Bachelor, a Master or a doctorate
- are a real numbers and data enthusiast
- have project experience in economic analysis or policy consulting
- have knowledge in mathematical modelling (System Dynamics (Vensim), CGE or econometrics)
- are able to dig deep and with perseverance into research work
- want to work on the further development of our ASTRA model for the macroeconomic evaluation of German and European policies
- can negotiate in German and English (we are also happy about applicants with French language skills)
- want to make a difference and work on the planning and implementation of macroeconomic projects related to climate, energy, transport, industrial and innovation policy.
- would like to broaden your knowledge by working on a Master’s thesis. We will be happy to support you.
- Interesting activities in an exciting and promising field of employment
- The chance to work on current research on climate change, sustainable mobility and other current topics
- Working in a dynamic interdisciplinary team with interesting assignments and clients
- A position with personal responsibility in an international environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application, preferably digitally including a sample of your work (publication, thesis or similar). Please let us know the earliest date you can join our team. For further information, do not hesitate to contact our assistant, Ms Griffith, at +49 721 824 818 90.
Mobility, Futures, Innovation, Economics