M-Five the project think tank
M-Five works on projects in our three main areas: future mobility concepts, climate protection in transport and macroeconomic analyses. In doing so, we build on our competencies in the application of scientific methods and the use of databases, some of which we develop and maintain in-house. Examples of our research and consulting topics are:
- Diffusion of new technologies in vehicle fleets e.g. plug-in hybrid passenger cars.
- Development of qualitative and quantitative scenarios of sustainable mobility of the future.
- Analysis and development of German and European transport policy(s).
- Macroeconomic analysis of German transport and climate policy.
- Analysis of innovation systems and conditions in the automotive sector and for sustainable multi-modal mobility.
- Impact assessment for scenarios, infrastructure and innovation projects in transport.
- Analysis and development of business models in the mobility of the future.
If you are interested in our research and consulting services, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
You will find more information about our projects here:
Our national activities include projects on behalf of the Stiftung Mercator, for the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), for the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and for the Hans Böckler Foundation (HBS).